This solid state device is a direct replacement for the Excellon formatted mechanical 3.5" IDE hard drive currently used in Excellon CNC-7 controlled systems.
- Solid State construction. (No moving parts)
- Formats and functions identical to the original hard drive.
- Impervious to vibration and other environmental concerns.
- Greater than 200mb of RAM memory.
- Intergraded read/write LED.
Direct plug in replacement for existing drive. Requires no additional cables, hardware or software.
This is the last hard drive your system will need.
Also available in a retrofit kit to replace older MFM 5¼" hard drives. Retrofit does not include FDD or Disk Controller Bd.